CAN - Contact Centre Representative - Inbound I
3500 Steeles Ave E Toronto, Ontario L3R | Temporary
Job Title: Contact Centre Representative
Pay rate: $16.63/hour
Start date: February 12th, 2018
Contract length: 3 months with the possibility of extension
Location: Border of Scarborough/Markham - main intersection is Victoria Park Avenue and Steeles Avenue East
Summary: The main function of a Contact Centre/Customer Service Specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the clients issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers service issues and resolving where appropriate
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software
Experience: 0-2 years customer service related experience required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.