CAN - Administrative Assistant I
4750 Rue de la Savane Montreal, Quebec H4P | Temporary
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Administrative Assistant I to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 16/Hr
Location: 7250 Rue du Mile End - Montreal - QC
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:15 am – 5:00 pm
The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience required
High school diploma or GED required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.