Bilingual Telephone Banking Representative
Markham, ON L3R 0X1 | Direct Hire
Our client in Financial Services is seeking Bilingual Telephone Banking Representatives to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills in both English and French, with the ability to provide high quality customer service in a Contact Centre environment.
Full-Time Permanent - $19.50 per hour (premium for Nights) - Markham - Steeles & 404 area
As a Telephone Banking Representative you will play a key role in enhancing the customer experience by providing high quality service at every interaction and ensuring customer concerns are being handled appropriately, while working in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our incoming call centre clients in both English and French
- Contribute to our team by identifying all sales opportunities to retain and grow our business
- Advise and offer our clients a full range of products and services to meet their needs
- Develop a strong knowledge of products and services including investments, new accounts, visa products, overdraft, telephone/web banking registrations and support, bill payment registrations, processing and general enquiries
- Adhere to both professional practices and standards, and the organization's processes and controls to achieve operational excellence
- Meet monthly Sales, Customer Service, Productivity and Compliance targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication in French/English
- Strong PC and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who will take the initiative to obtain solutions and be able to stay focused, pay attention to detail, and follow established operating procedures
- Ability to work in a statistically driven environment, measured by call quality and call productivity goals
- Ability to multitask, embrace change, and work independently and within a team environment
Hours of Work
- Evenings - 4pm to midnight
- Nights - 11:45pm to 7:45am
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JDUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.