Bilingual Loan Processor (French-English)
7250 Rue du Mile End Montreal, QC, Quebec H2R | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for a Bilingual Loan Processor to join their team!
Job title: Bilingual Loan Processor (French-English)
Location: 7250 RUE DU MILE END, Montreal, QC
Hours of work: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday
Contract duration: 5 months
Pay rate: $18.77/hour
Job summary: The main function of the loan processor is to ensure timely, complete, and accurate packaging of all loans originated by loan officers.
- Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing.
- Collect required documentation, review file documentation, and make sure all items needed are requested.
- Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, and complies with company policy.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents for recurring
- Act as a liaison between the borrower, underwriter, loan originator and lender.
- Contact and communicate with clients by telephone, e-mail, or in-person
- Must be able to multi-tasking
- Familiarity with loan applications
- Must be perfectly bilingual in English and French
- Typing skills must be good as the requires data entry
- Banking experience an asset
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred.
- 2-4 years experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.