Bilingual Inside Sales Representative, SaaS - Mississauga, ON
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 900 Mississauga, ON L4Z 1H8 | Direct Hire
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative, SaaS – Mississauga, ON
Salary: Earn $50K+ annually, uncapped commissions
We have a client looking to add a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative to their team. They are a leader in transportation technology and provide software to transportation and logistics companies. Their exciting SaaS (Software as a Service) offering is innovative and cutting edge. If you are looking to join an highly-recognized company with a close knit and agile team this may be the opportunity for you!
- Own the sales cycle from start to close
- Become a brand enthusiast for their products
- Close new business consistently at or above quota
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Bring your ideas and strategies to advance the company’s vision for the future
- Utilize the CRM to manage leads, opportunities, and accounts
- Actively participate in regular goal setting and team building sessions
- Attend occasional industry networking events
- Must be fully English/French bilingual
- Previous experience within a customer service and/or sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Superior communications skills, verbal and written
- Strong MS Office skills and working knowledge of Salesforce would be an asset
- Exceptional closing skills and a proven record of accomplishment in seeing things through to the end and/achieving your targets
- An individual who loves the chase, is a go-getter and will find unique ways of engaging the prospect
- An individual who is not afraid to ask for the sale and not deterred by rejection either
- An individual who possesses street smarts and emotional intelligence with high energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm
- Uncapped earning potential: $40 - 45K base pay, uncapped quarterly sales commissions, bonuses - the ability to grow your income.
- All sales leads and lists provided - existing customers only, no cold calling!
- Group benefits, gym membership, tuition reimbursement, employee stock purchase program, and RSP
- Continually receive support, coaching and constructive feedback on your progress from senior advisors
- A fun, social work environment where milestones and achievements are always celebrated!
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to STKresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.