Bilingual Inbound Customer Service - Banking
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Scarborough, ON M5H 2W9 | Temporary
Our client, one of the big 5 major Banks, is seeking a Bilingual (French and English) Customer Service Specialist to join their Call Centre team on a contract basis.
Excellent communication skills in both French and English are essential to this role.
The ideal candidate will have previous call center experience, intermediate computer skills, and a strong customer service background.
Contract – 6 months
Location – Victoria Park and Hwy 401 in Scarborough
Hours of Work – Must be available to work any day (Monday to Saturday) between the hours of 8am and 10pm
- As a Bilingual (French and English) Service Specialist, you will be responsible to connect with clients to confirm their credit card purchases are not fraudulent.
- Answer calls to assist customers and staff with their inquiries.
- Deliver legendary service at every interaction by offering real solutions to resolve delinquency and positively impact the customer experience
- Maintain exceptional knowledge and understanding of all pertinent compliance procedures, products and services.
- Ensure due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all customer interactions.
- Positively contribute to the overall goals of the team and business results.
- Proven organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills are required
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Strong computer skills, with the ability to work within and navigate multiple applications.
- Goal-oriented, with excellent multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.