Bilingual Inbound Contact Center Representative (English/French)
1600 James Naismith Dr Ottawa, Ontario K1B | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for full-time and part-time bilingual call center representatibes to join their team!
Job title: Bilingual Inbound Contact Center Representative (French/English)
Location: 1600 James Naismith - Ottawa, ON
Hours of work: Rotational shifts - Monday to Friday - 8:00am - 12:00am, Saturday - 8:00am - 8:00pm, and Sunday - 9:00am - 7:00pm
Contract duration: one year with possibility of extension
Pay rate: $20/hr
Job summary: The main function of a Contact Center bilingual specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client?s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Resolve customer service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Must be bilingual - French and English
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Customer service experience (2-4 years)
- Call center experience
- Must have high-school education
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.