Bilingual (FR/ENG) Access Services Representative (Banking)
12 Concorde Pl Greater Toronto Area, Ontario M3C
Our client, one of the five leading Canadian banks, is looking for a Bilingual (FR/ENG) Access Services Representative (Banking) to join our Toronto team for six months contract!
Opportunity Number: #65949
Location: Concorde Place, Toronto
Pay Rate: $17.75/hour (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 6 months (with the possibility of extension)
Hours of Work: Shifts within Monday to Friday 8 am -9 pm, Saturdays 9 am-5 pm. Overtime is possible due to workload
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Able to assist with telephone queues through out the day based on projected volumes
- Maintain exceptional knowledge and understanding of all procedures, products, services related to the role.
- Contribute to the success of the business by meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Daily/Weekly SLA reports
- Plan based on projected volumes
- Complete all Renewal Bookings on the day in which they are due.
- Ensure all letters in Laserfiche are filed and accounts noted within 10 business days of the completion of the audits.
- Be proactive in identifying and justifying procedure and process changes to management
- Drive business results by actively participating in team activities, projects
- Present innovative and business driven projects and/or idea for implementation
- Practice critical thinking and implement recommendations based on advice provided by Resource Desk/Management
- Meet professional/personal development objectives by utilizing learning map, P3 and external courses as required.
- Contribute to a positive and professional team environment by displaying a positive attitude to boost personal and team morale
- Bilingual – French – English
- Ability to multitask.
- Tech Savvy – Proficient in using MS Office as well as other apps simultaneously.
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant exp.
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.