Bilingual CSR-Fleet Management
666 Garland Place Mississauga, IL 60016
Position: Bilingual CSR- Fleet Management
Salary: up to 50K depending on experience
Perks: Immediate Benefits, 3 weeks’ vacation, RRSP after 30 days
Travel: Ability to travel to the U.S. for extensive initial and ongoing training in head office near Chicago O’Hare airport.
Originally based in the United States, our client is an international professional service organization founded in 1988 who is looking at expanding their team to provide exemplary customer service to their internal & external clients.
The role of the Bilingual CSR is to handle incoming or outgoing calls from customers in Canada or the United States and can deal with customer problems which can include Driver Assistance, Maintenance Assistance, and Collision, Order Administration and Title and Registration product calls practicing empathy of the driver's care. You would be responsible for meeting and exceeding the department goals for Average Speed of Answer (ASA), Average Handle Time (AHT), After Call Work (ACW), Auxiliary Time (AUX) and Abandon Rate by properly managing your time. Process driver request and needs in an exceptional service manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
Are you fluent in both English and French?
Do you have experience working in a small, tight-knit Call Centre environment?
Are you comfortable working in a fast paced corporate office and providing excellent customer service?
- Must be able to interpret and follow up on various issues and tasks concerning Title and Registration, ordering, quoting, used vehicles, destination of factory deliveries, insurance, purchasing, collision reporting, violations, client policies, manufacture topics and issuing maintenance purchase orders as well as setting up rentals and emergency roadside assistance.
- Above all, must be able to encourage and maintain a positive and successful culture with a solid understanding of working towards team, department and organizational goals.
- Must be able to handle difficult and demanding situations correctly and satisfactorily.
- Must be able to make on the spot decisions for such issues as; ordering, quotes, tracing of vehicles, data changes, emergency situations, etc.
- Must be able to read and understand simple to complex instructions.
- Must be able to work with other operating areas to successfully service the driver and clients needs.
- Must be able to successfully execute and deliver high quality customer service over the phone.
- Bilingual French & English
- High School Diploma or equivalent required – College Diploma preferred
- 1-2 years Call Centre experience preferred
- Ability to operate a Desktop PC, fax machine, telephone and copier
- Working knowledge of various computer applications, especially Windows-based products.
- Bilingual and able to speak conversational French to support customers in the Canada and the United States.
- Typing 30+ words per minute.
- Strong Customer Service skills. Excellent communication skills, both soft skills and influencing skills. Able to deal with difficult and irate customers with little supervision.
- Knowledge of how ACD (call center) environment operates.
- Self-starter, detail oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of automobile leasing industry is beneficial, but not required. 1-2 years experience in dealing with customers preferably in a call center environment.
- Valid passport to travel to U S A for training
- Must be able to pass criminal and reference checks
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #56890 View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.