Suite 2100 - 925 West Georgia St Toronto, BC 1 | Direct Hire
Bilingual Administrator (French)
Salary up to $50,000 + Bonuses + RRSP + Benefits + Profit Sharing!!!
Well established and leading Canadian independent investment firm seeks a Bilingual Administrator to join their growing team. In this newly created role, you will work under the supervision of the Transition Services Manager and will be responsible for providing administrative support for new Financial Advisors and Investment Agents joining the company's branch offices. The Bilingual Administrator’s responsibilities include travelling within Canada on short notice to assist new Financial Advisors and Investment Agents with documentation training and initiate the re-papering process and quality control. If you have excellent customer service and administrative skills, are bilingual in French, and have a passion for the Financial Services Industry, then this may the job for you!
- Travel to locations of new Financial Advisors and Investment Agents to provide preliminary training on internal system functionality and other applications training
- Provide support with the documentation completion/re-papering process and quality control
- Provide branches with assistance in regards to Dataphile functionality and the navigation of various systems
- Identify and resolve any issues within Independent and Corporate branches and, if necessary, escalate issues to the Department Manager
- Collaborate with the Transition Planners to help resolve issues related to transitioning new Financial Advisors joining existing Corporate and Individual offices
- Act as the secondary point of contact for assigned transitions
- Perform special projects and cross-train on other departmental functions
- Proactively monitor, provide coverage and troubleshoot incoming calls and issues from branches via the Transitions team inbox and telephone line
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be fully bilingual in French
- Post secondary education in Business or a related field
- 2 or more years’ experience in the Financial Services industry
- Superior customer service skills and ability to interact and build meaningful business relationships with internal groups
- Knowledge of Banking and/or Investment industry policies and procedures
- Enrollment or completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH)
- Advanced software skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Dataphile an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle confidential information with tact and discretion
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner
- A valid driver’s license is required along with the ability to travel across Canada up to 70% of the time
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LJAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.