Bilingual Access Services Representative (French/English)
3500 Steeles Ave E Toronto, Ontario L3R | Temporary
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Bilingual (French/English) Service Representative to join their team!
Job title: Bilingual Access Service Representative (French/English)
Location: Markham, ON (Victoria Park and Steeles)
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, flexible to work between 8:00am - 8:00pm
Contract duration: 6 months
Pay rate: $18.73/hour
Cash Management Support is a team within Business Banking that provides three distinct levels of support to all segments including Small Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial National Accounts and Corporate Accounts. The CMS team offers onboarding, implementation of new product set ups and day to day ongoing support within a call center environment, conducting data entry.
- Accurate on-boarding of WBB applications onto the mainframe and billing systems within the established Service Level Agreement.
- Respond to all requests from the business partners in a timely manner.
- Ensure that negotiated fees are input properly into the billing system and that all steps are followed when processing monthly billing.
- Continually seek out and identify automation and/or process improvement opportunities.
- Create a positive customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the customer experience.
- Strong focus on details, meeting deadlines, and achieving personal and team objectives.
- Excellent working knowledge of various software packages including MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Lotus Notes.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (witten and verbal)
- Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills.
- Must be able to perform data entry with accuracy
- Post secondary education in a related field preferred
- 2-4 years of related experience required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.