Bilingual French and English Customer Service
2225 Sheppard Ave E Toronto, Ontario M2J 5C2 | Temporary
LOOKING FOR WORK FOR 1 OF THE BIG FIVE BANKS??
NOW HIRING- BILINGUAL (French and English) Customer Service Representatives
Our Financial Services client located at Victoria Park and Sheppard has an immediate opening in their call centre.
- The Customer Service Call Centre Specialist is responsible for managing business accounts and making prudent financial decisions related to the current accounts. An essential part of the job will be to offer credit line increase to our existing customers while tailoring solutions based on the customers business needs and acquiring the necessary information which will enable you to do so
- You will make warm outbound calls to customers with the goal of recommending increased spending on low risk accounts.
- You may also play a role in assisting your colleagues in other departments as they deliver high quality service.
- You will use your skills and expertise to leave a lasting, positive impression. Inbound/Outbound Customer Service Representatives Receive calls from existing card holders looking to increase credit limits Answering inquiries, and reaching quotas in a sales oriented environment Work in a high volume, fast paced call center
- Previous outbound call center/Telemarketing sales experience
- 1-2 years Excellent English communication skills and French Communication skills (Fully Bilingual) Customer focused and driven to deliver exceptional service
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to perform basic math functions are required.
- Must have the ability and desire to meet monthly goals, and have good interpersonal skills that make you a team-player.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.