Bilingual (French/English) Service Officer
7250 Rue du Mile End Montreal, Quebec, QC H2R 3A4 | Temporary
Our client, one of the top five banks, is looking for a Bilingual Service Officer (French/English) to join their team.
Job title: Bilingual Service Officer (French/English)
Location: 7250 Rue du Mile End - Montreal, QC
Hours of work: Mon - Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Contract duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
Job summary: The main function of a Service Officer is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Service Officer is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors
- Accurately maintain logs of activities and completed work
- Attention to detail with ability to identify errors
- Must be computer savvy, with proficiency in MS Office, various program based computer applications, and banking program systems
- Must be bilingual, with the ability to speak, read and write English and French
- Banking experience required
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Post secondary education required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.