Bilingual (French/English) Receptionist
1350 Boul Rene-Levesque O Montreal, QC, Quebec H3G1T4 | Temporary
Our client, one of the major five banks, is looking for a Bilingual Receptionist (French/English) to join their team!
Job title: Bilingual Receptionist (French/English)
Location: 1350 Rene-Levesque Ouest, 9e etage - Montreal, QC
Hours of work: Mon - Fri, rotational shifts 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Contract duration: 6 months
Job summary: The main function of the receptionist is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
- Meet, greet, and direct clients in a warm and friendly manner
- Working on special projects, presentations, and spreadsheets
- High value network clients for wealth and personal banking
- Provides information and answers the telephone or console switchboard.
- Receives and sends packages via couriers.
- Maintains visitor log and/or call record, provides security passes/badges, typing, filing or other simple clerical functions.
- Maintains boardroom schedule and equipment.
- Provide other administrative support as required: typing, filing, photocopying, binding books, and preparing mailers
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be organized, professional, and punctual
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous receptionist experience
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English and French
- Previous banking experience is a must
- Post secondary education preferred
- 5-7 years of related experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.