Bilingual (English/French) Data Entry Specialist
4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, one of the major five banks, is looking for two Bilingual (French/English) Data Entry Specialists to join their Personal Banking team!
Job Title: Bilingual (French/English) Data Entry Specialist
Location: Mississauga - Eastgate Parkway & Eglinton Avenue East
Pay Rate: $22.39/hour
Hours of Work: 4 days a week @ 8:00am to 4:00pm, 1 day a week @ 12:00pm to 8:00pm
Contract duration: 6 months, with the possibility of extension
Job Summary: The main function of a Data Entry Specialist is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
- Review and approve source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Review and correct data entry errors submitted by staff.
- Approve and audit data with source documents.
- Review and audit logs of activities and completed work.
- Review business accounts from retail branches, they comply to policies and procedures to review the cases
- Attention to detail and organization skills are crucial
- Fully fluent in both English and French, written and verbal communication
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Previous administrative, data entry or office experience is a must
- Computer literacy with intermediate to advanced Excel skills (ability to navigate and edit spreadsheets)
- Previous experience in banking or financial services considered an asset
- Previous experience in AML (Anti-Money Laundering) considered an asset
- Post-secondary education preferred (Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Business)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.