Bilingual (French/English) Telephone Banking Specialists - Inbound
3500 Steeles Ave E Toronto, Ontario L3R | Direct Hire
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, has immediate Permanent opportunities for Telephone Banking Specialists (Bilingual – French/English) to work in the their call centre.
Job Title: Bilingual (French/English) Telephone Banking Specialist
Pay: $20.62 - $21.12/hour
Afternoon Shift Schedule: 4pm to 12, Tuesday to Saturday ($1.10 shift premium)
Night Shift Schedule: 11:45pm to 7:45am, Tuesday to Saturday ($1.60 shift premium)
Training: 8 weeks. Attendance to all training sessions is mandatory.
Must have: Good Credit Score and Clear Criminal Record
NO Vacations in first 6 months.
Scarborough, ON - Victoria Park Avenue @ Steeles Avenue East (also accessible from Pharmacy Avenue)
Inbound calls from every day customers across Canada and International calls.
Able to provide generic customer service and recommend different services to clients.
The main function is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Verbal and written communication skills (French and English), attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- High school or College diploma
- 1-2 years customer service related experience required.
To Apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.