Bilingual (French/English) Access Services Representative
3500 Steeles Ave E Toronto, Ontario L3R | Temporary
Our client, one of the major five banks, is looking for a Bilingual (French/English) Service Representative to join their team!
Job title: Bilingual (French/English) Access Service Representative
Location: Markham, ON (Victoria Park and Steeles)
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, flexible to work between 8:00am - 8:00pm
Contract duration: 6 months
Pay rate: $18.73/hour
The CMS team offers onboarding, implementation of new product set ups and day to day ongoing support within a call center environment, conducting data entry.
- Accurate on-boarding of WBB applications onto the mainframe and billing systems within the established Service Level Agreement.
- Respond to all requests from the business partners in a timely manner.
- Ensure that negotiated fees are input properly into the billing system and that all steps are followed when processing monthly billing.
- Continually seek out and identify automation and/or process improvement opportunities.
- Create a positive customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the customer experience.
- Strong focus on details, meeting deadlines, and achieving personal and team objectives.
- Excellent working knowledge of various software packages including MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Lotus Notes.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (witten and verbal)
- Demonstrated problem solving and time management skills.
- Must be able to perform data entry with accuracy
- Post secondary education in a related field preferred
- 2-4 years of related experience required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.