Bilingual (French/ English) Credit Assistant
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Montreal, ON M5H 2W9 | Temporary
Our Financial client is seeking a BILINGUAL (French/ English) Credit Assistant in the Montreal area
Pay Rate: $ 18.24
Duration: Temporary Assignment
Hours: Monday-Saturday 8:30am - 5:00pm / 11:30am - 8:00pm
The Indirect Adjudication Center is responsible for the adjudication (including completing the necessary due diligence and compliance processes) of all Mortgage Sales Force originated mortgages in Ontario and Atlantic Canada.
- Work in a team of underwriters and credit assistants providing credit adjudication services to the Mortgage Sales Force
- Review mortgage documentation for compliance to policy (real estate appraisals, proof of income, down payment, etc.)
- Maintain strong working relationships with TDCT Mortgage Sales Force reps to allow for effective follow-up of documentation required to complete mortgage files
- Provide telephone and e-mail service
- Administrative tasks must be completed in accordance with established bank procedures and processes to ensure compliance.
- Must provide prompt and thorough resolution of processing issues
Must Have Qualifications
- 1 year of Call Center experience
- 2 years of Adjudication experience
- Fluently Bilingual French/English is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills coupled with excellent customer service skills are essential
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical in this role
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.