Bilingual (Fr/Eng) Call Centre -Customer Service Representative
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Mississauga, ON M5H 2W9 | Temporary
Our client, a leader in their industry, is looking to hire Bilingual (French/English) Customer Care Professionals for their Call Centre.
Job: Bilingual - Call Centre- Customer Service
Must be flexible to work any day of the week both day shift and afternoon shifts.
- Work in a fast-paced, structured call center environment
- Investigate potential fraudulent card activity
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on each and every call that result in measurable card member value
- Document necessary account information and offer solutions that benefit the customer
- Maintain acceptable performance standards, including effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Bilingual French/English required
- Previous customer service experience ideal
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow relationships
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
- Strong verbal communication skills including active listening
- Proficiency in keyboarding and navigating a windows environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.