Banking Credit Assistant (Markham)
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9 | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for a Banking Credit Assistant to join their team!
Job title: Banking Credit Assistant
Hours of work: Rotating Shift, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm (Shift could be 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5, 12pm to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm)
Contract duration: 1 year
Pay rate: $18.24/hour
The Indirect Adjudication Centre is responsible for the adjudication (including completing the necessary due diligence and compliance processes) of all Mortgage Sales Force originated mortgages in Ontario and Atlantic Canada.
- Work in a team of underwriters and credit assistants providing credit adjudication services to the Mortgage Sales Force.
- Review mortgage documentation for compliance to policy (real estate appraisals, proof of income, down payment, etc.)
- Maintain strong working relationships with Mortgage Sales Force reps to allow for effective follow-up of documentation required to complete mortgage files.
- Provide telephone and e-mail service.
- Administrative tasks must be completed in accordance with established bank procedures and processes to ensure compliance.
- The incumbent will provide prompt and thorough resolution of processing issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills coupled with excellent customer service skills are essential. Consumer Mortgage experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical in this role
Nice to have: bilingual English/ French or bilingual Chinese/English
- 2 years of consumer mortgage experience
- 2 years of customer service skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: ADEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.