Banking - clerical support
77 Bloor St. West, 10th Fl. Toronto, Ontario M5S1M2 | Temporary
Our client in the banking industry is seeking Back Office Clerical Associates for a contract opportunity within their Wealth Division.
Location: Downtown Toronto
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
Type: Contract (2-3 months)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail for documentation of information and data entry
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Experience in a call center and/or banking environment is a plus
- Experience with ISM, EIS, and ticketing is a plus
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test may be required.
- Ability to work between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday to work weekly rotating shifts
The candidates will be assigned within the bank’s Wealth Division – candidates must be open to being assigned to either of the roles below
- This is not a call center environment
- Candidate will be overlooking documents, client accounts and processing information
- It is not as phone intensive as the follow up team (description below)
- This is a call center environment
- 80% of functions will include candidates conducting outbound calls; responsible for the timely and accurate processing of relevant transactions. This encompasses both financial and non-financial activities.
- 20% of functions will include data entry functions, i.e. updating in house systems and working closely on ISM, EIS (Electronic Imaging System) and in house ticketing software.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.