Architectural Sales Manager
290 Humberline Drive Vancouver, ON M9W 2Z4 | Direct Hire
Position: Architectural Sales Manager
Location: British Columbia
Salary: $90,000 or more depending on experience pus $30% commission
Perks: Immediate Benefits, 3 weeks’ vacation, profit sharing etc.
Our client has been a Canadian-based manufacturer and supplier of building products for many decades. They currently have four manufacturing facilities and many sales centres across Canada which provides leading services to the North American architectural and building market. They hire professionals who are self-directed, embrace change and bring exceptional work ethic to the job every day.
This is an exciting new position for the British Columbia market as our client is experiencing extreme expansion and growth. Their strong presence in B.C. is going to be augmented by a brand new facility in lower mainland region.
We are looking for an Architectural Sales Manager with, or with a desire to achieve a CTR designation from Construction Specifications Canada (CSC), who can read architectural and shop drawings. The successful candidate will be responsible for building new business and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
Are you aware of construction projects (“word on the street”) and have a good sense of what is worth pursuing?
Do you have the ability to conduct exciting and informative sales presentations to architects or trade contractors?
If you are interested, we can share more details.
- Promote and maintain the organization’s brand image and identity within the marketplace.
- Manage the ongoing prospecting process
- Network with Real Estate Firms, Building Owners, Architects, Engineers, consultants and subcontractors
- Research upcoming construction projects
- Research potential construction projects, introduce their capabilities and portfolio to key decision makers through meetings and Lunch & Learn programs, and effectively communicate where and how the organization will add value.
- Create and conduct in-depth sales presentations that highlight key benefits, ROI, and value the company’s products/services.
- Handle incoming inquiries from trade contractors, owners, architects and other consultants and determine their needs; provide solutions based on individual project requirements.
- Participate in negotiating and closing sales contract terms and conditions.
- Post-secondary education in Architectural Technology and/or Building Sciences
- Minimum 10 years of pre-construction /architectural experience in a sales/business development capacity
- The successful candidate must have a (Certified Technical Representative) designation through Construction Specifications Canada or he/she will be required to achieve this designation within the first 3 years of employment
- Must be technically proficient and knowledgeable in the construction process
- Ability to read architectural and shop drawings as well as working knowledge of AutoCad and MS Office
- Excellent speaking skills, including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Travel within the region is required.
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment may be required (e.g. hard-hat, safety boots, etc.)
- Maybe exposed to outside conditions which include inclement weather, heat and humidity, load noise levels and exposure to dust.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #54807?
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.