372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Scarborough, ON M5H 2W9 | Temporary
- Support the Program Delivery Group with general administrative duties
- Issue customer correspondence
- Update files and track documents
- Follow up with internal resources and with customers
- General assistance with the new processes being implemented
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience with general administrative duties
- Proficiency with MS Office including intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Excellent time management and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor
- Demonstrated knowledge of administrative techniques, office procedures, and business administration practices
- Experience using office equipment with the ability to efficiently perform tasks such as copying, scanning, faxing, posting mail, etc.
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm with accurate data entry skills
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.