222 Bay St Toronto, Ontario M5J | Temporary
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team!
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Location: 222 Bay St, Toronto, ON
Hours of work:
Contract duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
Pay rate: $18/hour
Job summary: The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years admin experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg,com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.