372 Bay St Toronto, Ontario M5H 2W9 | Temporary
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team!
Job title: Administrative Assistant
Location: 66 Wellington St W., Toronto, ON
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Contract duration: 5 months with possibility of extension
Pay rate: $22.21
Summary: The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as maintaining records management systems.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare agendas and meeting minutes and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills, time management skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 5-7 years experience required.
- Experience working with executives highly preferred
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.