425 University Avenue Toronto, ON M5G 1T6 | Direct Hire
Salary up to $55,000 + Extensive Benefits Coverage + RRSP
Join a global leader in the engineering industry! Our client, is a well-established company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. Their clients include the world's leading organizations and you will be dealing with industry leaders.
- Prepare email and corporate communication correspondence
- Filing of confidential and pertinent information
- Follow company compliance with office policies and procedures
- Ordering of office supplies
- Act as main liaison between Administration, Sales and Marketing
- Work closely with Business Development to assist in responding to proposals
- Manage the coordination and development of proposals and submissions
- Assist with the preparation and submitting of expense reports
- Back-up reception duties and functions
- Maintenance of senior management calendars
- 2-4 years of administration experience
- College Diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience working with a business development team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel and PowerPoint specifically)
- Excellent time management and multitasking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a motivated self-starter who enjoys working and collaborating within a team environment!
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to KROresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.