130 Bloor Street West Toronto, ON M5S 3A9 | Temporary
- Calendar management - organizes and schedules meeting logistics; prioritizes requests and adjusts calendar to accommodate requests.
- Acts as minute taker at meetings to prepare minutes as well as provide other logistical support for committees and working groups.
- Prepares meeting packages and other information packages - identifies, collects, collates and forwards materials (may include internal staff as well as other external stakeholders).
- Reviews incoming mail/materials, prioritizes and ensures appropriate follow up action is identified and undertaken.
- Attends to email/phone/fax/courier – prioritizing and/or responding.
- Attends to visitors/guests upon arrival
- Provides supplies and equipment as requested and monitors inventory.
- Maintains databases, such as but not limited to, contacts, registration, programs/services, budget information, contractor information.
- May provide information/materials for website updates.
- Prepares first drafts of correspondence for review; produces materials (invoices, reports, memos, etc.) based on direction and/or drafts from senior staff.
- Prepares documents in word, spreadsheets and presentation style.
- Brings non-routine issues to the attention of senior staff.
- Books meeting space and arranges for required technology and catering.
- Act as back-up to the Executive Assistant to the VP as required.
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in office administration and/or minimum one (1) year of administrative experience an asset.
- Experience managing multiple calendars an asset.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle numerous tasks at once.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint an asset.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.