130 Adelaide St W Toronto, Ontario M5H | Temporary
Our financial services client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their Toronto team for a 6-month contract!
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
Location: Downtown Toronto - Bay Street @ Wellington Street (short walk from Union Station)
Contract Duration: 6 months, with the possibility of extension/conversation to permanent
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Job Summary: The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Other ad hoc duties including but not limited to: preparing presentation material, calendar management, etc.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.