1 York St Toronto, Ontario M5J | Temporary
Our Financial Services client, a leader in their industry, has an immediate staffing need for and Administrative Assistant for a 2 month temporary assignment.
Pay rate: $20.00+/hr
Location: Downtown Toronto
The Administrative Assistant role is responsible for a variety of challenging tasks to support the team.
This role requires individuals to work in both independently as well as in close partnership with all team members while maintaining a positive, flexible attitude, and willingness to shift priorities quickly to support a high volume workload and changing deadlines.
Teamwork and flexibility are strong drivers in the success of this position.
- Providing Administrative support for the team - Request and prepare data and case files based on defined processes
- Tracking and logging to support measurements and workflow management
- Provide back up assistance for other Administrative Team members
- Active participation, including the implementation of, process improvements for on team projects
- Mail delivery as required in back up situations
- Filing based on set standards and timelines as requested
- Coordinating Report requests, both standard and non-standard
- Monitoring, coordinating assignment of items and responding to inquiries
- Providing phone coverage
- Willingness to step outside of defined parameters of the administrative assistant role description to provide support wherever needed on short notice
- Actively seeking opportunities for professional and personal growth and development
- Advanced PC knowledge including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Lotus Notes) -
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.