Account Payable Officer
London, ON N6A4S4 | Temporary
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Account Payable Officer to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 16.29 /Hr
Location: 380 WELLINGTON ST
Duration: 5 Month Contract
Hours: 8:00 - 4:00 Monday to Friday?
There is an exciting opportunity for an individual with excellent typing skills, strong customer service skills and a positive team attitude.
As an Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible for manually transferring (keying) data from vendor invoices over to our Oracle database for North America, UK and Singapore. Invoice analysis is required to determine correct data is entered, as well as verifying proper approval and acceptable backup documentation is present.
- The position is responsible for identifying any non-compliance issues to the Team Leader.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills are needed.
- Experience in a PC environment is required
- Excellent typing skills- a lot of keying
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator
- Customer service focused
- Data entry
- A positive, self-motivated team player, focused on achieving team objectives
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills in order to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the department
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- 2 to 4 years of Data entry
Nice to Have:
- Banking experience
- Windows NT
- Oracle Applications is an asset
- knowledge of Accounts Payable is an asset.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.