Account Payable Officer
80 WELLINGTON ST 12TH FL TWR B London, ON N6A | Temporary
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Account Payable Officer to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 15.68/Hr
Location: 380 WELLINGTON ST 12TH FL TWR B, London
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Hours: 8am to 4pm (Monday – Friday)
As an Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible for manually transferring (keying) data from vendor invoices over to our Oracle database for North America, UK and Singapore. Invoice analysis is required to determine correct data is entered, as well as verifying proper approval and acceptable backup documentation is present.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills are needed.
- Experience in a PC environment is required
- Excellent typing skills- a lot of keying
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator
- Customer service focused
- Data entry
- A positive, self-motivated team player, focused on achieving team objectives
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills in order to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the department
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- 2 to 4 years of Data entry
- Banking Experience (an asset)
- Windows NT, Oracle Applications (an asset)
- Knowledge of Accounts payable (an asset)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.