Account Manager - Health Care
3164 Pepper Mill Court Mississauga, ON L5L 4X4 | Direct Hire
Position: Account Manager – Health Care
Credentials: R.H.N. - Registered Holistic Nutritionist
Location: Mississauga, ON
Compensation: $40K to $44K depending on experience + Bonuses + Benefits
Perks & Benefits: Company paid comprehensive benefits; 2 weeks’ vacation + an additional week off during Christmas; matched RRSP after 3 months
Our West Mississauga client is a privately owned, Canadian, close knit organization that supplies natural health products to health food stores across Canada and Internationally.
They are looking to add a new Account Manager to join their U.S. Sales team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Account Rep will be responsible for selling and promoting company products to retail customers in their assigned territory. They will develop long-term relationships with their portfolio of assigned customers and connect with key business stakeholders.
Are you health care and nutrition conscious and enjoy helping people to feel better? Tired of retail hours; evenings & weekends? Do you enjoy putting the customer first by offering exceptional customer service?
Motivated to make extra bonus above & beyond fixed salary?
If you have a passion for sales with that spark that sets you apart from the crowd, please read on:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to their customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Communicate progress towards monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal/external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics i.e. buying patterns, dealer employee bonus, and number of SKUs with each dealer
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territories and collaborate with sales team to ensure team and company growth. Support & help motivate Outside Sales team members to achieve personal and team results
- Communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels within the organization
- Track and report sales results to the Sales Manager
- Assist account receivables to recover payments from delinquent accounts and to collect payments within the timeframe outlined in the payment terms
- Execute on sales plan in order to achieve weekly and monthly targets required by the company
- Liaise closely with Sales Manager to resolve any HR related issues including discipline, compliance, tardiness, absenteeism etc.
- Work closely with other job functions in the company to improve overall service level
- Promote team leadership by:
- Contributing to an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, constant improvement and cohesive team effort
- Recognizing and celebrating team/individual results and accomplishments
- Leading by example - behaviour consistent with communication, maintaining high integrity & personal performance results
- Promoting & initiating problem solving and collaboration through team discussions
- Soliciting necessary education and training to effectively participate in and contribute to the goals of the team
- Use provided structure and tools to support and measure performance i.e. daily, weekly & monthly
- Experience within a retail health care store is ideal
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist (R.H.N.) Designation
- Computer friendly – good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and ability to learn computer software
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Outgoing, easy to get along with, willing to pitch in and help
- Motivated to increasing sales
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job# 54946.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process