Account Executive - Edmonton
8260 Parkhill Drive Edmonton, ON L9T 5V7 | Direct Hire
Position: Account Executive – Edmonton
Location: Work from home-based office
Compensation: $75-80K plus Bonuses + Travel expenses and mileage + Pension & RRSP company match program
Travel: Must be prepared to travel up to 70% of the time
Our client is a very successful organization that is mandated to promote and support the welding and joining industry in Canada. If you are looking to work for a remarkable company that is quick to respond to the changing needs of their customers this may be the position for you!
Are you an individual who thrives on practicing Core Values and adhering to Standards of Business Conduct? Do you like to delight your client by offering more than expected? Are you selling within an industrial / construction market? Does a collaborative environment and functional, accessible leadership team appeal to you?
Our client is offering a competitive salary and full compensation package which includes bonuses and excellent company paid benefits and pension. We are also offering work life balance in a financially solid professional environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years of sales experience within a steel fabrication or welding/joining industry
- Must have post-secondary education with emphasis in Business and Sales
- Knowledge of Welding certification standards or related fields and ISO Quality standards anasset
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with people at all levels within the organization
- Experienced in responding to RFP’s and developing proposals
- Experienced in setting annual sales metrics and targets
- Experienced in utilizing CRM to run reports to analyze the business and identify opportunities for new or expanded revenue growth, ability to develop sales strategies in response to this data
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work with minimal amount of supervision
- Bilingualism in English & French as asset
- Willingness to travel in designated territory, your own vehicle and a valid driver’s license is necessary
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #57248?
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process