Wire Payment Processor
Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our financial client is currently seeking a Wire Transfer Processor for their downtown location
Pay Rate: $ 15.00/hour
Hours : Rotational 8:30am - 5:00pm and 11:00am - 7:30pm
Duration: 6 months
Location: Downtown Toronto
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Summary: Our team is responsible for incoming wire payment exception processing. We have frequent interaction with Branch Partners to ensure instructions are followed with accuracy while meeting or exceeding service level agreements. This may involve foreign currency transactions and well as rate bookings with our trading desk.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- The successful candidate must be able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills in order to successfully process work on behalf of multiple branches.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential.
- Must be accurate, resourceful and have a willingness to learn.
- The successful candidate must be an enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- The candidate must be a keen team player who adapts well to ongoing change.
- Solid computer skills are required.
- Must be focused on providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Ability to take ownership of each situation and provide options and advice.
- Sound knowledge of the Wire Payment system, policies and procedures as well the Administrative
Application and S3 system is required.
1.) Attention to detail 2.) Strong data entry skills 3.) Good with numbers - arithmetic 4.) MS office - proficient with Outlook - will be using that on daily basis 5.) Team player
- High school education required.
- College and university education preferred.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.