Vice Principal - Private Education Sector (Toronto, ON)
Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Vice Principal – Private Education Sector (Toronto, ON)
Salary: Up to $65K Base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is an established private educational academy providing international students with learning opportunities. They are seeking a new Vice Principal who will be creating and maintaining the High School curriculum and ESL (English as a Second Language) programs. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that the program and curriculum meets the government standards set forth by regulatory organizations.
- Reporting to the Vice President, Academic Operations, your primary role will be to maintain all operations while developing High School and ESL programs
- Directly supervise and manage up to 10 faculty members (teachers) and associated admin
- Provide guidance and proper training for the effective delivery of these programs
- Lead strategic planning, branding (including web and social media presence), recruitment and facilities management
- Provide performance evaluations along with training, coaching, and mentoring of faculty within high school and ESL programs
- Assist the Marketing department in expanding their network of local and international agents to attract qualified students by developing marketing plans designed to increase recruitment
- Maintain knowledge and adherence to Canadian Citizenship and Immigration policies, along with Ontario Ministry of Education regulations and curriculum standards.
- Review and approve course outlines for each semester and ensure minimum instructional hours are attained
- Maintain course timetables and examination schedules, assisting faculty in midterm and final exam preparation
- Ensuring all academic files and records along with other administrative data is kept in accurate and organized manner
- Assist in managing extra curricular activities and support for students, such as culturally relevant programs to help settlement in Canada, workshop planning and university applications
- University degree in a related field, Education degree an asset.
- Must have full understanding of Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum standards
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines, while maintaining high attention to detail
- Exceptional English language abilities, both verbal and written
- Superior time management, conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Base salary range of $55,000 – 65,000 (commensurate upon experience)
- Corporate Bonus
- Benefits plan with Medical, Dental, Paramedical and Vision coverage
- Great mid-town Toronto location
- Strong tight knit camraderie
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to STKresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.