Transit Customer Service Representative (Outdoor)
Toronto, ON | Temporary
- You have excellent communication skills and aren’t afraid to use it !
- You like being person in the room with all the answers
- Willingness to educate customers on their commute during Subway Closures
- Self-Motivated and constantly aiming to go above and beyond
- Serve as the “face” of a high profile company in Toronto
What’s in it for you?
- A great boost in confidence
- Flexible scheduling (work 1 or 4 days per week)
- Enhance communication/people skills
- Gain a sense of accountability/independence
- Be a part of a great team!
- Ability to support a busy environment
- Clear criminal background
- Demonstrated customer service attitude
- Flexibility to work various shifts across Toronto
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift
- Must be comfortable working in an outdoor environment
- Previous front line customer service experience an asset
- Will be required to attend training and successfully complete a multiple choice test on training materials - DATE TBD
Be part of the Team!
To Apply: Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to CSAresumes@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.