Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our client is looking for a Temporary Receptionist to join their team for a 1-2 week contract. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for the company and will be responsible for providing administrative support across the organization. If you have excellent organizational and customer-service skills, this may be the perfect position for you!
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meetings
- Arranging couriers
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience. (Experience in an office environment will be preferred)
- Ability to build positive relationships with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
- Must be proficient in handling office equipment including complex multiple lined telephones, printers, photocopy machines, thumb print machine, etc.
- Dependable, punctual and able to work in flexible working hours
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Word and Excel
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: MPUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.