Mississauga, ON | Temporary
Position Title: Service Officer
Pay Rate: $ 14,74/hour
Start Date: 11/27/17
Duration: Until 5/28/2018
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Summary: The main function of a Service Officer is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Service Officer is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Previous banking experience
- Computer Savvy
- Proficient with MS office - esp. Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Mortgage and lending experience
- High school or GED required
- Post secondary (College or Uni) preferred
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OLVresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.