Mississauga, ON | Temporary
Our client is looking to hire a Service Officer on a 6 month contract for their Mississauga location!
Pay Rate: $17.30
Contract: 6 months with possible extension
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
data entry, creating CRA Tax Slips
2.) Data Entry
3.) Attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE
1.) Willingness to learn
2.) previous experience in similar environment
Summary: The main function of a Service Officer is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Service Officer is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one"s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (May be required).
High school diploma or GED required.2-4 years related experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.