Service Officer/Data Entry
Mississauga, ON | Temporary
Our financial client in Mississauga is currently looking for 2 Service Officer's to join their team
Pay Rate: $ 15.50/Hr
Duration: 3 Month Contract
Hours: 8:00am - 4:00pm
-Provides a broad range of operational support and/or performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for own functional area within Transaction Processing.
-Supports partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational effectiveness to -Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external parties -Actively provide continuous improvement suggestions and communicate value added input during huddles and meetings -Reports to a Team Manager within the Team Structure.
• Ability to provide sound advice and solutions utilizing established customer service framework
• Work closely in a team environment in order to meet individual and team driven benchmarks and service level agreements
• Ability to make decisions in order to mitigate loss
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a team setting
• Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong relationship management skills
• Problem solving skills
• Demonstrate excellent time management skills
1.) Intermediate to advance excel
2.) Data entry- 40 wpm
3.) Customer service experience
4.) Communication written and Verbal
5.) Accuracy and attention to detail
6) Previous banking experience
7) Financial background
NICE TO HAVE:
1.) Excel- pivot table (Advanced)
2.) Bilingual (French/English)
High school required.
Post secondary preferred.
2-4 years of related experience
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.