Service Officer (VBA)
Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our financial client in Toronto is looking for a Service Officer with excellent VBA skills
*Ability to pass criminal and credit check*
Pay Rate: $ 17/hour
Duration: 1 year
Location: Yonge & Bloor
Main Duties/Must Haves:
- Processing requests to transfer monies in/out of wealth through wires and account transfers dept. processes high volumes at a rapid pace may be some follow-up outside of dept. to confirm details of transfer
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (May be required).
- Excellent typing, comfortable with Excel and using computers must have high attention to detail and understand impact of errors in this dept. previous customer service/telephone customer service previous banking/FI experience
- Recent University Graduate
- Previous programming experience required (VBA)
- Typing Speed of 60 WPM minimum.
- Advanced excel knowledge (formulas required, pivot tables)
- Exceptional English speaking and communication skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: OLVresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.