Sales Support Coordinator
Mississauga, ON | Direct Hire
Position: Sales Support Coordinator
Location: North Toronto, ON
Salary: $45K – $70K depending on experience
Benefits: Medical and Dental Benefits & other perks
Our client is one of the world’s largest suppliers of stuffed toys to the world’s leading retailers. The group has offices in Toronto, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Qingdao and a sales force around the world. This very successful business based in Toronto that has been in operation for over 60 years.
The good news is that it is time to add to their dynamic team! Our client is now looking for a Sales Support Coordinator to work hand in hand with the Vice President of Sales. You will have the opportunity to learn their clients’ systems to facilitate orders in a timely manner. Attend and assist during off site client meetings. This means exciting local and international travel for the right candidate!!
Are you a pitch-in type of individual who likes to work hard and wear many hats?
Are you comfortable in a casual family oriented environment; wearing casual clothes when in the office?
Do you like to work for a boss who is easy to read with a direct approach?
Would you like to learn the business and grow with the organization?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support with customer/order follow up
- Prepare quote sheets for new items; deal with factory pricing
- Learn and manage customer websites
- Responsible for administrative tasks, setting up vendor profiles, completing forms etc.
- Participate in problem solving and day-to-day questions from factories and customers
- Provide support to V.P. Sales and sales team as needed
- Attend customer meetings with the V.P. (local or within North America)
- Travel internationally to China, Mexico and South America periodically with the V.P.
- Communicate with Buyers, Shippers and Customers
- Help with product set up; take notes and participate in follow up
- Enter data using NetSuite
- Post-secondary education
- Familiarity with Retail Link
- Understanding of International Business and FOB Shipping
- Detail orientated and highly organized with ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work within time constraints under pressure
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word & Excel
- Knowledge of NetSuite an asset
- Valid passport and eligibility to travel internationally
- Must be able to pass a Criminal & Education Background Check
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job# 54683
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process