Risk Rating Specialist
Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our financial client in Toronto is currently seeking a Risk Rating Specialist to join their team on a 10 month contract
Pay Rate: $ 17.00/HR Engligh - $ 18.02/HR French
Duration: 10 Month Contract
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm and/or 11:00am - 7:00pm
Must have skills:
- Ability to read and understand financial statements, including consolidated statements and intercompany transactions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft desktop (Outlook, Excel, Word), and Adobe (pdf files)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment while ensuring work is of high quality.
• Read and understand company financial statements (company prepared, notice to reader, review engagement and audited).
• Education or work experience with a specialization in accounting preferred.
• Working knowledge of standard Microsoft desktop software, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Working knowledge of Adobe.
• Moody's Risk Analyst (preferred but not necessary).
• Keen attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment while ensuring work is of high quality.
• Problem solving ability.
• Work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and inter-personal skills.
• Bilingual in French and English would be an asset.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.