Toronto, Ontario | Temporary
Our Financial Services client, based in downtown Toronto has an immediate opening for a Regulatory Compliance Officer for this 3-6 month assignment.
Assist the regulatory compliance efforts of the Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing (AML/ATF) Program.
- Conducting Corporate Searches as requested by the various Business Units, within the service level agreements to ensure the active existence of a client that is a corporation and to ascertain the ultimate beneficial ownership;
- Assigning daily disbursement alerts to the Analyst team for review;
- Reviewing daily alerts, including disbursements, address change and name change alerts with accuracy and attention to detail to ensure regulatory requirements and internal standards are met;
- Assisting with the set-up client risk assessments.
- Participating in various AML/ATF initiatives and tasks as required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in regulatory compliance or governance, risk and controls in the financial services industry ideal.
- Interest in AML/ATF regulation;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Works well in a team;
- Research skills;
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work without close supervision;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet/web navigation.
- University degree preferred within related field;
- Prior experience with transaction monitoring or administrative record-keeping systems;
- Understanding of AML/ATF regulatory requirements.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.