Toronto, ON | Direct Hire
Salary up to $42,000 + Bonus + 3 Weeks Vacation + Full Benefits + Volunteer Days
Join one of Canada’s most established recruitment firms enjoying over 45 years of staffing excellence in the GTA market! Our success has been built on the foundation of superior service delivery to our clients and a genuine understanding of our candidate’s needs. In fact, many of our candidates have become clients!
We are seeking a passionate individual who can join our team as a Recruitment Specialist. The Recruitment Specialist will provide full cycle recruitment support for a tight knit team that is dedicated and hardworking. The successful candidate will build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, help to develop recruiting strategies, screen and refer qualified candidates and ensure full compliance with the staffing process. If your attitude is glass half full at all times and you are keen on making sure that everyone in the team succeeds then we would like to hear from you. This position will provide you with the opportunity to learn from experienced consultants who are invested in developing your skills!
- Create job descriptions and post on major job boards and social media
- Phone screen candidates and book suitable candidates for internal interviews
- Prepare resumes of candidates for presentation to clients in a professional manner
- Assist in the preparation of candidate send outs prior to each client interview
- Conduct behaviour-based reference checks and background checks
- Research potential contacts and passive candidates for niche roles through LinkedIn, Indeed, job boards and social media
- Refer suitable candidates to consultants based on database, social media and job board searches
- Conduct client company research and develop organization charts as needed
- In the consultants' absence, handle situations using best judgment and bring matters to the attention of the manager i.e. client's requests or orders
- Ad hoc duties including planning team events
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruiting environment
- Demonstrated experience in conducting successful research on various job boards/social media
- Agency experience is an asset
- Experience using applicant tracking software is an asset
- Excellent MS Word skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize work effectively with high level of attention to detail
- Great work ethic with a team mentality
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.