Toronto, ON | Temporary
Our client is looking for a Receptionist to join their team on a temporary basis. As the Receptionist it is your foremost responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming guests, visitors and members, help them with directions or any appropriate information that they need while maintaining high level of company confidentiality. You will be professionally answering phone calls in a polite tone and re-directing calls to respective departments. Also as the receptionist, you will perform various front desk duties including filing, handling and re-directing mail, etc., assuming administrative authority for your responsibilities.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Greet visitors/guests/members professionally, determining the nature and purpose of visit
- Direct and escort visitors/guests/members to appropriate destination or waiting rooms
- Monitors visitors’ access and issues visitor passes
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail, messages and courier deliveries
- Schedule appointments maintaining & updating calendars, reminding respective personnel of the appointments
- Create and prints fax sheets, memos, mail, reports and other documents
- Receive payments, record receipts for services and handle and reconcile all petty cash daily
- Take and resolve complaints from customers and public being positive to negative criticism
- May be required to perform basic clerical duties, such as faxing office notes and photocopying
- Assist with Admin and HR tasks as needed
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience. (Experience in an office environment will be preferred)
- Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
- Must be proficient in handling office equipment including complex multiple lined telephones, printers, photocopy machines, thumb print machine, etc.
- Dependable, punctual and able to work in flexible working hours
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Word and Excel.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: MPUresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.