Real Estate Lending Coordinator
Toronto, ON | Temporary
- Timely and accurate preparation/validation and obtaining sign off (if required) of various internal reports : monthly and quarterly portfolio management production reports, including arrears status/watch list and irregularity reports; reporting on borrower’s requests statistics; loan commitments; large loan exposures; specific follow-ups; security expiration, PPSA registrations, loan maturities: major lease expirations; and quarterly syndication reports, etc.;
- Prepare reports, documentation, data analysis and statistics as required by both internal and external Auditors and Standard & Poor’s.
- Work with the Loan Servicing Team to facilitate the review, documentation and coordination of internal and system management of loan structures (financial and administrative) and loan partnership agreements which do not conform to standard practices;
- Assist in managing and developing monthly automated management reporting controls;
- Liaise with Loan Servicing team and IT to identify, develop and implement best practices to improve current processes;
- Participate in the documentation of any enhancements to new business practices (LMS, data warehouse, current processes, etc.);
- Participate in and coordinate the training and implementation of change management activities for processes affecting the Toronto Team;
- Be a resource to the Toronto Team by being a super user of LMS (loan management system).
- Process clients’ loan administration requests (term and construction);
- Process internal approvals from various borrower requests (assumptions, partial discharges, etc.);
- Coordinate posting of data on the extranet;
- Updating of loan production pipeline report.
- Assist with collection and tracking of information for annual reviews;
- Prepare and maintain an up-to-date project management report on the status of Annual Reviews, including tracking of documents from Borrowers, the current status of the various steps in the annual review process; record and track submissions to credit and subsequent approvals; update LMS as required;
- Coordinate annual Site Inspections to be done internally or by an external company;
- Prepare and maintain an up-to-date site inspection report by region and track outstanding and completed inspections; enter site visit reports into LMS, file and maintain records; provide status reports and statistics to various colleagues as required.
- Act as a backup for the Executive Assistant, Real Estate Lending for various office management responsibilities as required;
- Perform any other related tasks that may be assigned.
- College diploma in Business Administration (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Real Estate is an asset);
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency in French is an asset;
- Thorough knowledge of loan administration in the commercial real estate sector;
- Thorough understanding of commercial real estate and property laws;
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Argus;
- Strong analytical and loan administration skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- General understanding of loan documentation;
- Ability to work on multiple projects with strict deadlines;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CGRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.