Ajax, ON | Direct Hire
Property Accountant (Commercial Real Estate)
Salary up to $70K + Bonus
Our client, a boutique firm in the Real Estate Management industry is looking for an experienced Property Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate will offer three or more years experience of Commercial Accounting experience and will have a CPA designation. the Property Accountant will handle full cycle accounting functions and finance responsibilities for the organization. If you have an accounting background in the commercial real estate sector and looking to build a career with a dynamic, growing, and reputable company, then we want to hear from you!
- Handle full-cycle accounting for a real estate portfolio including income producing and
- Provide accurate and timely financial information as required internally by management and
externally by investors and other parties
- Manage all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting
- Perform financial analysis and create financial statements for all properties
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for the the property portfolio
- Oversee all bank transactions, reconciliations, financial audits, month-end, and year-end closing procedures
- Maintain amortization schedules including insurance, property tax, capital projects.
- Act as point person for all tenant notices and communications
- Provide support for all internal customers including operations, leasing and asset management
- Provide leadership support for all other functions within administration
- CPA Accounting Designation
- Three or more years experience in commercial property accounting
- Working knowledge of Yardi Voyager and Quickbooks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment while handling multiple demands and competing priorities
- Ability to work both independently or in a team setting
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LJAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.