Guelph, ON | Direct Hire
Position: Team Lead / Supervisor- Afternoons
Location: Guelph, Ontario
Salary: $65 000 + benefits, 3 weeks’ vacation
This in an industrial service environment. Experience within the food industry is an asset.
Our very entrepreneurial client is looking for a Team Lead/ Supervisor who will provide proactive leadership, direction, and professional expertise in the production services process. This hands-on supervisor will provide direction and guidance as a strong business partner within the organization.
This candidate will also clearly define programs and policies that can drive production management to support the achievement of revenue and profit goals!
We are looking for a very proactive, high energy motivator who can influence a very fast paced, team-oriented business environment. This is an exciting new position which requires well-developed interpersonal skills to function across all levels of the organization.
This is the type of organization that asks their employees to provide one suggestion for improvement every day and then acts on it immediately. They believe in training and promoting their employees and take pride in out-shining their competitors.
- To organize the order preparations;
- To determine the needs in supplies;
- To deal with production process issues;
- To organize and upgrade the shift production;
- To ensure the respect of the collective rules regarding safety and included in the internal regulations;
- To ensure the proper functioning of the machines and their safety use.
- According to the needs, to substitute the forklift operators or the machine operators.
- To elaborate the production planning;
- To anticipate the need force staff;
- To achieve the machines check-up according to the internal process;
- To realize the production report;
- To execute any instruction coming from upper management.
- 3-5 years of recent leadership experience with good knowledge of maintenance management; troubleshooting
- Previous experience in an industrial and/or technical environment is required.
- Strong experience with leading through multiple complex situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints is a plus.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Professional expertise in leading the development and implementation of effective programs in all key and traditional areas.
- Knowledge of Canadian labour laws preferred
- Experience in business environments characterized by growth and change will be of added value, including experience in an organization with reasonably significant international operations.
- Bilingualism is a plus (English/Spanish or English/French).
If you are qualified for this role and feel that it is a good fit for you, please submit your resume to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #49138
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.