Payroll Specialist, IT Staffing
Toronto, ON | Internal
Payroll Specialist, IT Staffing
A Payroll Specialist supports full cycle recruiting by primarily providing payroll and reporting support to Bagg Technology Resources in the Toronto Head office.
This position will be based in the downtown Toronto primarily, with the flexibility to work from home.
Hours: will vary depending on event schedules. Peak seasons require evening and weekend work.
Compensation: will vary depending on skills and experience, 3 weeks vacation to start + benefits.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor BTR’s accounting inbox and tracking systems for newly created timesheets and invoices.
- Assist in following up on payroll related issues with clients and candidates
- Reminder emails to placed candidates who have outstanding / incomplete pay claims
- Provide routine update emails to the BTR team regarding the status of contractor pay claims.
- Ensure timesheets and invoices are accurate (e.g.- have all necessary information and supporting documents, timesheets and invoices match, pay claims are for the correct pay period)
- Pass completed pay claims onto finance department.
- Maintain open communication with accounting to minimize error
- Log and file received pay claim documents.
- Provide general support, follow up and good customer service to all consultants working for Bagg Technology Resources
- Track and record candidate vacations.
- Follow up with late pay claims to both the placed candidate as well as Finance
- Coordinate the setup of WebTime for all new placements and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Responsible for the preparing the following reports:
- Monthly Financials
- Quarterly Financials
- Monthly Reports for Recruiters
- Quarterly Reports for Sales
- InsightSquared and Financial Reporting
- Placements Report – Weekly/Monthly
- Subvendor Reports as applicable
- Facebook article weekly
- Strategies to increase Bagg Technology Presence
- Act as Recruitment Coordinator in their absence
- Phone screen new candidates and book suitable candidates which match the searches
- Compose compelling job advertisements to post on major job board and other relevant websites
- Audit and ensure that all placed candidates have two completed references. Flag any issues and make Staffing Manager aware.
- Conducts behavioural based references and prepare written reference. Bring forward any concerns with performance identified in reference.
- Submit education/credit/criminal background checks using Triton and upload results into Bullhorn.
- Enter candidate files into Bullhorn and pass relevant information to Accounting for processing.
- Enter data from various sources into Bullhorn as required
- Filing, photocopying, research and other duties as assigned
- Pursuing a career in Human Resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and knowledge of Bullhorn is an asset
- Attention to detail and strong experience with administrative tasks
- Ability to prioritize work and see tasks through to completion
- Ability to manage time effectively and multi-task
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JMNresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.